Uses for Tea Tree Oil
Uses for Tea Tree Oil:
1. Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
2. Heals skin infections naturally.
3. Relieves itchiness from rashes and helps reduce rashes.
4. Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner: Fill a glass spray bottle with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
5. Treats acne.
6. Helps to prevent lice naturally: Add a few drops to your shampoo.
7. Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
8. Helps remove skin tags.
9. Naturally cures bad breath. (Swish some tea tree oil and water in your mouth.)
10. Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
11. Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
12. Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
13. Works as as antiseptic on small cuts.
14. Keeps your bathroom fresh.
15. Relieves earaches: Mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.
Start the Dream Today Call or Text! (469-471-5430) for more details.