Tint Dallas Beauty School Hair Tip
Dallas Tint School of Cosmetology Curly Hair Tip:
Dallas beauty school, Tint, thinks that if you have wavy or curly hair, you know that achieving your best texture isn’t wash-and-go. Ringlets require careful styling that straight haired people just don’t understand.
Textured hair requires the right care and styling products. You need the perfect amount of hydration, frizz-control and styling, otherwise hair just falls flat. Try some of these tips to help you:
1. Invest in a silk pillow or wrap your hair in a silk scarf before going to bed. Silk is very gently on the hair cuticle and won’t roughen hair fibers. You’ll wake up with great-looking hair every time.
2. Dry curly hair by pressing gently with a microfiber towel, T-shirt or paper towels. Rubbing hair with a terrycloth towel can rough up the cuticle and cause hair to frizz.
3. To air dry curly hair, apply a hair gel or curl cream and wrap one- to two-inch sections around your finger to create perfectly defined ringlets. Lift hair off the scalp with duckbill clips placed vertically at the crown of your head.
4. As curly hair undulates, small cracks and crevices develop. If those cracks and crevices are not properly moisturized, they can increase in size and an uninformed curl pattern develops. So add moisture!
5. Curly hair seems to grow slower than straight hair because its length is all coiled up. But that doesn’t mean you should skip trims; see your stylist for split end maintenance every two months.
6. The one thing all curly and wavy hair needs is moisture. Shampoo and condition with sulfate-free hydrating products and use a moisturizing mask on your hair once a week.
7. If your hair is very curly and dry, try skipping shampoo altogether. Cleanse with a non-foaming conditioner.
Start the Dream Today Call or Text! (469 610 6616) for more details.