Students who qualify may apply for Student Aid by utilizing Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).Tint School Of Makeup & Cosmetology participates in the following aid programs:
Irving Campus School Code: 012932 and Grand Prairie Campus School Code: 030352
Students may utilize the following veteran benefits towards payment of school expenses.
- Post-9/11 GI Bill Chapter (33) to Post-9/11 (Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter (30) to Montgomery (Chapter 30)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) (Section 1606 for regular reservists, or Section 1607 if reservist was called up for active duty for a qualifying period of time)
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- MyCAA (to share educational benefits with family members, not run through VA and application is through MyCAA directly)
- Tuition Assistance for active service members (TA) (this program is also not through the VA, but each base has the ability to control the approval of TA for the active service members on their bases. Typically pays about 75%.)
- This section is intended to assist Tint School Of Makeup & Cosmetology students utilize all the financial resources available to them and help minimize the amount of funds they have to borrow towards the investment they are making in their career.
- These scholarships are offered by various beauty industry organizations that a student who qualifies may apply for and receive. Tint School Of Makeup & Cosmetology does not endorse one scholarship over another, nor does it control the amount received by the student if any at all.
- Scholarship funds are to be solely used towards the payment of school tuition.
- A considerably more extensive list of program specific options can be visited with our admissions representative who can also assist in completing applications
To name a few the following is a sample of what is available
Start the Dream Today Call or Text! (469 610 6616) for more details.